skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Matt
Friday, 31 October 2008
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
▼
2008
(39)
►
November
(1)
▼
October
(38)
Just heard that my flight has been delayed by 9 ho...
No title
I need to work on this ...
Dinner with the students
Look at this expert chop stick action. It was quit...
yes you literally get a bucket of beer in this res...
At City U, in case you hadn't worked it out!
with the City U students after the meeeting and ju...
Martin and Greg
The students
Dinner at Chinese University with Cecilia, Fonia, ...
Monuments to capitalism. How much longer do they...
kick ouch kick ouch kick ouch ...
Hong Kong Island lights up
I took this just before the meeting - i was admiri...
Lunch
Tuesday
for some reason the meeting completely wore me out...
OK so that's Chinese U done, now for Thursday. Wit...
Work
Woke up again in the middle of the night but the j...
Today went quite well - met Mike at midday at Kowl...
Li ngnan University at night
Lingnan English department - Wendy works in this...
Jessica, Mike and me after dinner
Ugh didn't sleep so well last night. I hope a stro...
OK, so all planned for tomorrow's meeting. Will ne...
I think I have sorted the size issue!
no idea what all these women were doing!
Just before getting on the ferry to Hong Kong island
No title
well I'm struggling to stay awake now .... just be...
I just had hotel staff come round saying that they...
The room
Hong Kong
No title
photo
No title
►
2007
(1)
►
October
(1)
About Me
Matt
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment